Was coming home yesterday, down the highway, when all of a sudden my radio cut out and I felt a 'surge' for just a second. Then everything was fine for about 10-15 seconds, then I loast everything. Ignition, electrical, power steering, everything. So I coasted into a parking lot and popped the hood. I couldn't find any loose connections to the battery. The car wouldn't crank at all, but the lights would come on VERY dim. Just enough that you could tell they were on. Also the generator light was on just slightly when you turned the key to accessory. I got a ride home and came back with a new battery, and everything was fine. I have never had a battery go bad like that before, while driving down the road. It started up nice and strong not 5 minutes before! Do I have charging issues? I guess we'll see if I frag another battery then I'll have to tear into it.