Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was looking at the sides of the firewall, where the door hinges are attached to, and noticed that there was a few numbers on it that I am not sure about. From bottom to top it read 1806 W10. Does anybody know what these mean, if anything?

Thanks,
Ethan

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi,
I was looking at the sides of the firewall, where the door hinges are attached to, and noticed that there was a few numbers on it that I am not sure about. From bottom to top it read 1806 W10. Does anybody know what these mean, if anything?

Thanks,
Ethan
Hi Ethan,
I believe these numbers are some form of Fisher Body info that identifies this particular panel before installation. Could be some form of a lot number, or could be some form of identification about where this panel is to be installed. Only a guess, I have done no research on this. Anybody else have some concrete info? Also, year of your Chevelle and body style would help for comparison with other members similar cars.

Jeff Dotterer
Dated Components
Diamond Restored Judge

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff,
It is a 1969 Chevelle Malibu. I just noticed them today and thought they might be a part number or something.

Thanks,
Ethan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts