Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Welcome to Team Chevelle.....:waving:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She currently runs, but the 350 needs a little bit of tlc. This is the first classic car I have owned, so it will definitely be a learning experience. What better way to learn and officially get into the hobby than to just dive right in and have my own project I can mess around and tinker with. For the near future, my goal is to get it running healthy so that it can be a reliable weekend driver. For the long term, I plan on doing almost everything to improve performance. My goal is to keep this car for a long time, so it will be a slow gradual process of improving performance. I also plan on doing most, if not all the work myself. My plan is to upgrade the suspension, brakes, handling, etc first, and then once that is all complete, drop in a BB 454 and a manual transmission to replace the current 350/350.

·
Registered
285 Posts
My plan is to upgrade the suspension, brakes, handling, etc first, and then once that is all complete, drop in a BB 454 and a manual transmission to replace the current 350/350.
Nice car and I like that plan. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome aboard. My 69 had a small block/powerslide and I eventually installed a 396/m20 4 speed and couldn't be happier. Check my thread for all the grizzly details and photos if you have time one day. Good luck and have fun.

Graham

1 - 8 of 8 Posts