Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from South Carolina currently restoring there car that would like some help every once in a while? I love to work on cars and since I've been in college I haven't had the chance. I was just wondering to see if I could meet some other Team Chevelle members, get a chance to work on cars, learn, and maybe have a cold one:beers: .

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
hi volk
come by THE CRUISE-IN in April at woodberry plaza on highway #1 in west columbia 5 till 9pm second saturday of the month there should be around 300 cars there
look for Black Beauty my 68 chevelle
along the row of cars parked near Wendy's

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Just bribe Big James with some fine cigars and you're in. Jesse66Original, Kevind, Big James 4XL, and other folks down there will treat you right. I miss the opportunity to swap lies with those guys and all of them run some mighty fine iron. If you run into any of them please tell them HI for me.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Shrimp works well with Big James also :)
I haven't done anything to the chevelle in months but if you come to the Low Country we can find something to do, even if it's just sipping a cold one.
The season is about to start again and I hope to make up to Columbia at least once this year.
Hello Mark!

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
SHRIMP!!!

DID SOMEBODY SAY SHRIMP, AND CIGARS ??? !!!:beers:

Top of the day to ya Mark, wish you were still in the area!!!:thumbsup:

Like Barry said volk, come to the cruise ins on US 1 starting April 14, there's also an old car drop in at Fuddruckers on March 24.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts