Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some assistance fellas. I need a transmission crossmember, preferably a stock one for a TH350 trans. Mine is all jacked up (guy that owned it prior cut it up and it's in bad shape).

Anyway, checked Ground Up, NPD, Eckler, etc and they don't have any. You guys know where I can get one? I'd prefer to not buy an aftermarket one because those are a bit pricey.

Steve

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I also got turned on to another place local to me (well, about 45 minutes away). If they don't have one, I'll call the place in NE.

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Does Shiftworks or Bowtie Overdrives sell those?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:yes: Yep, the last one (automatic transmission cross-member) I bought (3 months ago) only cost $40 USD + shipping, also no payment until I received it and was satisfied with it. :cool:
Well, that will be the place I reach out to if the local place I found doesn't come through or charges too much.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got one from Jim Dyer Chevy Classics in Stockton, CA. Great guy and has quite a few parts there. Installed and fits perfect.

I have to snap a picture of the one I took out (from previous owner). It's a hot mess (don't know what he did to it but it's jacked up!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts