Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you fellas that have perfect,graged,show cars i respect and admire,but when i get 1-5 "thumbs up" going down the highway after work EVERY DAY, boy i love it and i think about you fella's hard work on your cars and not getting the compliments you just deserve.

oh and by the way thanks for all your help on the board it has made a shadier tree mechanic outa me

------------------
members.aol.com/jnkb2cool/chevelle9.jpg members.aol.com/jnkb2cool/350.jpg
John Krenn
1970 malibu SS look-a-like well kinda
307/200-4r (soon to be 355 or 383)

Ft.Worth, Tx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey, I hear ya there brother! I still need to restore the whole interior of my chevelle, but I still get so many compliments about her. It feels good having people in Corvettes telling me I have a badass car, so good in fact, that I don't think I'll ever buy anything that's not Classic ever again.

Brian

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would like to use my car as a daily driver except that Southern Ontario is probably the worst area in the entire world for rust. There is no way I could use the car every day and not have it dissolve into a pile of iron oxide. I envy you guys who have dry, warm climates - maybe with global warming Ontario will become the next Riviera
!

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
your absolutley right. when you get complimented on your car it makes all the time,money&busted knuckles worth it

------------------

·
Registered
994 Posts
THANKS After 17 years of driving my 67 Elcamino, everyday, this is the longest it's ever been down (3 mo). However, it is undergoing major surgery, and the custom headers are the big hold up.
I even did an engine transplant one weekend. Out on Fri and driving to work on Monday
of ccourse I didn't make any major mod either.
I've taken my share of trophies also

------------------
Lowered '67 Elcamino
ZZ430 eng / 4L60E trans
"Canyon Carver"

[This message has been edited by Cardiac (edited 11-21-99).]

R

·
0 Posts
If and when I ever get my car running (
) I will drive it every day in the summer. A lot of people don't believe that the car will be street driveable, so I'll have to prove them wrong! (496 or 540 w/ [email protected]" cam and a 1050 dominator IS street driveable!)

It's been in body-shop-jail for almost 9 weeks, and he hasn't even touched it yet.

[This message has been edited by Ryan Hoskins (edited 11-21-99).]

[This message has been edited by Ryan Hoskins (edited 11-21-99).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.