Team Chevelle banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go on Jegs to order a set of Hoosier Drag Radials they only charge for the $13.99 handling fee plus the cost of the tire and tax. However, if I order the exact same size in the MT ET Street radial they charge $13.99 per tire for handling, then a Fed Ex handling fee, and finally a Fed Ex oversize fee. It comes to almost $80 difference. Anyone know why? :confused:

The tire is question is the 295/65/15.

· Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know who knows...JEGS!

1-(800 or 888)-345-4545

After calling, let us know. :)

(I second the guess about a direct drop shop from the manufacturer's warehouse.)
Well, I don't want to call jegs because I don't want them to say "oh we need to fix that and add $80 in shipping." I was going to get whichever was the better price so it helps me. I just found it interesting I would think that would be killing Mickey Thompson. :yes:

· Registered
646 Posts

· Registered
5,800 Posts
i do know jegs charges me $2.50 per package for Fedex, i would imagine if oversize, it would be worse-its some kind of delivery area surcharge (out in the sticks)
funny though, if Summit uses Fedex, they dont charge the $2.50 per package

· Gold Founding Member
8,670 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.