Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I see your point, but I also see it like this:

If you're too lazy to email Valvoline and get one for free, then why shouldn't someone make a buck off selling it to you?

·
Registered
105 Posts
HEY!!! THAT SUCKS!!! I saw that a while back when someone posted that you could get them for free. I emailed valvoline, they sent it to me. But the one they sent me was no 39"X27" Mine is like 8.5 by 11. Damnit.

------------------
Eric Hunter
[email protected]

461 9.5:1CR Holley 750DP Weiand Stealth TH400 12bolt posi 2.73's or 3.08's havent figured it out yet

I spent 14 days not drinking, not smoking, and eating carefully....all I lost was two weeks.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I've seen the poster and sure would like to get a copy even an 8.5 x 11 would be fine. I went to the valvoline sight but couldn't find an email address. Does anyone have it?

·
Registered
964 Posts
They're gone.Valvoline got rid of all of them.Now the originals are worth money.They offer the smaller size but not the same.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ya I got one of the big ones but it looks like fedex bent it in half or something, or somebody used the tube it was packed in as a bat or something because the poster was all kinked up and ripped in a few places. I was not impressed. I like my bfg poster much better anyway.

------------------
Chris Dagenais
Saskatchewan
'71 Malibu with a home built 454!
"Because of my velle, i'm broke, cut, bruised, tired, dirty, sweaty, and loving EVERY minute of it"
My Page

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ordered 2 for myself and 1 for my Dad close to a year ago. Glad I did it then. The bigger version looks great in the garage. Is the 8.5 X 11 at least on good glossy paper/posterboard??

------------------
Jeremy J. Bennett
Team Chevelle #298
Currently Chevelle-less!
1972 Chevelle - Sold 6/16/00

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, the small one is on glossy paper, and does look good. And actually, i got mine in less than week after i did the email. Its just small.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sounds screwy. I emailed them about 4 months
ago when I found a link from chevelles.com
Took about 2 weeks & I got both big & little
posters. Wish they could have used a SS car
instead. Who can really get under a car on a
creeper w/o the car up on jackstands ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.