Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
did they do all the little aero tricks like the real thing, or is it one of their normal Chevelles with a paint scheme?
i don't see the little "duck bill" along the roof line where it transitions to the rear window..

·
Premium Member
6,211 Posts
I need to find some of those to make Christmas tree ornaments ,are those the $1 ones or the more expensive versions.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
did they do all the little aero tricks like the real thing?
i don't see the little "duck bill" along the roof line where it transitions to the rear window..
Seriously?

It's a HOT WHEELS car. Lower your expectations a bit. LOL!

·
Premium Member
18,161 Posts
Hot Wheels has never made a 66/67 Chevelle casting before so that has to be new.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Hot Wheels has never made a 66/67 Chevelle casting before so that has to be new.
They offered a 67 Chevelle SS last year.:yes:
It is one of the cheaper ones, not as detailed.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I haven't paid attention to any new Hot Wheels releases in quite a while, I'm glad you shared this. I will definitely be trying to find all 30 in this series.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
Seriously?

It's a HOT WHEELS car. Lower your expectations a bit. LOL!
if it doesn't have the changes Smokey made, then it's isn't a true replica.. but i guess it does say "tribute" on the packaging, so that gives them some leeway.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if it doesn't have the changes Smokey made, then it's isn't a true replica.. but i guess it does say "tribute" on the packaging, so that gives them some leeway.
It's a 1/64 scale car; how much detail do you expect on a diecast that size?

·
Premium Member
18,161 Posts
They offered a 67 Chevelle SS last year.:yes:
It is one of the cheaper ones, not as detailed.
I must have missed that then. I know they make a 67 GTO.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts