Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just sitting here thinking. i seem to do this a lot. if i was to disconnect the wires that go to the NSS (not the ones for back up lamps) and tried to start the car, what would happen?

just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nothing would happen. The switch completes the circuit. Now, if you disconnected the plug and "jumped" the two wires, that would allow the engine to crank over without pusing in the clutch.

Now don't sit there and think too long. I don't know about you, but that usually gives me a headache. :D

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
*Sets beer aside and does the thinking stuff too*
The car won't start but the lights and radio will. Chicks will love it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, cops do look behind Churches! Back in high school I had a girlfriend in Redlands, CA, and a 69 Chevelle that was lime green (very noticeble!) Once the local police helicopter spotted us in the church parking lot. We left but had a aerial spotlight on us all the way to her parents house. We got to the front door the same time the two patrol cars caught up with us. Spotlight overhead, two police cars with lights on, and her parents standing in the front door- I still get the shakes.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
And... You and your girlfriend were behind the church... um... praying? ;)

- John...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
now why would you want to do a thing like that :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts