Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys......I have a real good idea. I have a pic from my fathers 68 chevelle with those old thrush side pipes. You wanna talk about awesome lookin......just give me advice on how to post pics on here, and I will show you guys how good a chevelle becomes when sidepipes are mounted. Speaking of which, the sidepipes on my fathers chevelle back in 1974 are the pipes I am looking for.

R

·
0 Posts
I had sidepipes on my 70, got tired of burning my damn legs, and when my wife seared her stockings to her leg that was the last straw, and I put on a good set of duals.
Yes, they are cool, but be forwarned!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
I don't think this discussion location allows images to be posted. If it did, you would have to get the image to your internet web site (you can get free ones all over, Geocities is my favorite), then you have to reference it with UBB or HTML code to appear in the post. The trick is you have to first get the image on a web server, thus the need for a web page.

The html code to place the image in a post would be:

(img src=http://www.yourwebsite.com/filename.jpg)

But the "(" and ")" would have to be replaced with < and > and the "yourwebsite.com" would be your web site location and the "filename.jpg" would be the file name from your site of the image you want to show.

I hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
I guess I was off base, this site supports UBB code and not HTML code so the code you would have to type to show an image would be:

(img)http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourfilename.jpg(/img)

Of course the ( and ) would have to be replaced with [ and ] respectively.

I tried this on the test posting topic area and it does work there. You can click on the "UBB Code" phrase that appears on the page when your typing in a new message for a few tips on using UBB and what the instruction code should look like.

·
Registered
834 Posts
And I thought I was the only one! I have wanted to put some nice sidepipes with chrome guards on my '71 ever since I got it. Sooner or later it will probably happen, but probably later because i'm not finished school until the end of this year, then i'll get a high paying job and spend all my money on my car
(just like i do now, except there should be more of it to spend i hope).

------------------
Chris Dagenais
Saskatchewan, Canada
CST Kelsey
'71 Malibu soon to be 454!
member.xoom.com/Gandalf80/Chris'sPage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.