Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
I've got a pair of '70s...pics in my signature below...

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
The stable, 2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo my 70, and my wifes 07 SS Monte

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
(Also gotta ask..what exactly did the Malibu get in terms of spec that was different to a Chevelle ?..it's probably a daft question, but if I don't ask I'll never know !)
Malibu's are Chevelles, just like SS cars are Chevelles. Chevelle is the model/series. Malibu is a trim level above the base no frills bare bones Chevelle. The base model Chevelle was void of most of it's brightwork and emblems with exception to the window reveal molding. it also had a rubber mat in place of carpet amongst other things.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi John, well you know what mine looks like ;) Good to see you here...

I'm trying to get mine into original condition as well but it's hard to know exactly what it's supposed to look like!

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Welcome to the Chevelle family. Alot of great people here!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi, reasonably new to Chevelles...would love to see your 1970 Chevelles and Malibus..give me some inspiration ;)
(Also gotta ask..what exactly did the Malibu get in terms of spec that was different to a Chevelle ?..it's probably a daft question, but if I don't ask I'll never know !)
hey steve what part of england are you in.my wife is from Bolton.nice "american"rides you have.bet the neighbors are green with envy
eric:beers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts