this morning when i was breaking in my new engine, my battery cable got a little too close to the headers and got fried. so i got a new battery cable and rerouted it. went to start it and NOTHING. the battery show about 12volts. when i go to start the car there is no noise. if i hook up my battery charger and put it on quick start, it does not show any amps on the gague but when i go to start it, it will click but not turn over. could i have killed my starter or battery or both?
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restorations, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!