Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
35 to me. I like the listing, 2 lines, one is no refunds on shipping.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
The best thing to di when you find crooks like this is to report the listing to eBay due to the shipping. There is a report this listing spot at the bottom of listing that will walk you right through reporting the seller for charging this kind of shipping. I report every listing I find that do this. I had a seller one time tell me he would combin shipping on 10 DVD's When I won the auctions he charged me $4.00 shipping on each DVD which I paid to avoid bad feedback. He shipped all 10 in a old take out fried chicken box with no DVD cases & only a handwritten name on each DVD & best of all only paid less then $3.00 for the shipping. Her's his id http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/kary6580/. Looks like now he charges $9.95 to ship a DVD, WOW. Steve

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
febay's "final value fees" do not include what the seller charges for shipping. I beleve that is why sellers tack on extra fees to the buyer, for shipping, to offset all the other fees. If the shipping cost is clearly stated in the auction text, I just consider that part of the price payed for the item I'm trying to get. It's when the seller has no stated shipping cost in the auction text, thats when you need to ask questions regarding the shipping and handeling costs. I never bid on an item without knowing the shipping cost, or total cost including my bid..

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
My bud lives in Hazelton, PA, but he's in Chile right now on some Special Ops exercise. Had he been around, I wonder if he could of just picked it up? That info is NOT Classified.

Another friend of mine and his son sell items on EBay, and always charge $10.00 for shipping no matter what the actual shipping costs are. They're ripping people off, IMO.

Respectfully.
John R.

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
This is like people selling a postage stamp-sized item that could easily go in an envelope, while charging $10.!

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,274 Posts
He shipped all 10 in a old take out fried chicken box with no DVD cases & only a handwritten name on each DVD & best of all only paid less then $3.00 for the shipping.
This guy's copying DVDs and selling them - somebody oughta turn him into the FBI - that's illegal as hell.
He's too lazy to even attempt to make a decent-looking bootleg by copying the box art. What an a-hole! :angry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts