Team Chevelle banner

Cast Your Tiebreaking Vote for September!

• skreddy - #6

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • usc2001gc - #7

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Brody - #8

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • rburnette - #9

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Congrats to @Hiline51, August's ROTM winner.​

Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means First Day pics are our theme!

Share your photo of (or one that represents) your first day with your Chevelle!

We do have some basic rules:
  1. Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  2. Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  3. Voting will take place the last week of the month
  4. Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the Chevelles.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts

Good luck to those who enter!

~MR 馃コ

Registered
My 25,000 mile original survivor 69 SS.

Attachments

Registered
1968 Malibu 307, powerglide the day I struck a deal for it.

I had been trying to buy this car for 15 years. I bought it at 33 and first knocked on the guy鈥檚 door when I was 17 years old and went by about every 6 months to let him know I was still interested. Easter 2017 I drove by again after talking with my father in law swapping stories about the 68 Camaro he used to have and the 68 Malibu I had when I started driving. Owner was by the road so I slowed down and he said 鈥測ep, I鈥檓 ready鈥. Was all original, blue interior with bench seat and column shift, seized engine and 3 seized drum brakes. From my research, I am the third owner; first owner had the car bought for her 16th birthday and drove it until the early 90鈥檚 when second owner bought it and parked it.
Later that week after a wash and spray down with Ospho with my then 9 month old.

A little sanding and buffing.

Car currently has a 460, 10.5:1, roller cam, M20 Muncie, 3鈥 Pypes exhaust, converted to black interior with buckets and a console, C5 four wheel disc brakes, adjustable upper a arms, circle track springs and adjusters, 1.25鈥 sway bar and added a Duragrip posi and 3.55 gears.

Premium Member
1971 LS2/TKO-600
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

Registered
1969 Malibu
I鈥檝e been wanting a 鈥69 Chevelle since I was a kid. Learned to drive stick shift on my friends dads 鈥69 chevelle convertible.
Finally at the age of 36 made that dream happen. April of 鈥21 my dad and I made the 6 hour road trip to pick her up from Ohio. Got her home and put about 1k miles on her. August of 鈥21 began a full frame off in my garage. August of 鈥22 got her back on the road. It was a long year. I work full time plus 400+ hours of OT each year, on call 24/7 and have a 4 and 5 year old. A lot of early weekend mornings and late nights.

Attachments

Registered
This is my original Jimmie Johnson Atlanta car now street legal had it for 5 years now. Do a lot of car shows and fund raisers. All brand new power plant best of everything.

THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Bumper

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Engineering

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Registered
1 - 20 of 22 Posts