Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is in the mail! We are posting this information on the ACES page from now on for everyone to know when and what the newest shipping issue is.
www.chevelles.com/aces/

This should help clarify which is the current issue and that ACES members should be expecting it in the mail.
Of course, in order to do this, your admin gets an 'early edition'

[This message has been edited by Al (edited 09-28-99).]

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Al, got mine the other day. Great picture of a '66 convt.

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wally, I should clarify, all those pictures were submitted to us by Aces members who attended the event. I guess they were into big blocks that day! I didn't pick and chose the pictures, that's how they came. If we had some submitted of smallblocks, they would be there too.

Al

·
Registered
246 Posts
Geez Wally,

Offensive? Bigots? How do you make it through a day without someone pissing you off? Relax, there's a lot of people in this world and odds are that they're not going to all agree with you. I think it is pretty cool that someone took the time and posted pics of an event that I was unable to attend.

I have both small block and big block cars and no question that the big block is physically more impressive than the mouse - especially in person (IMHO)

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Ciao, from Gaeta, Italy!!!!
Well this is the first time that I have checked Team Chevelle in 2 months. Unfortuantely, I'm not able to surf the net as I use to. Since this is a Navy facility we are authorized to check our emails only for 15 minutes. Internet service is 32 cents a minute. Yes, we have to pay for local calls. I do not think we are going to have the internet installed. Beautiful place here in Gaeta. It is not the right place for a big block. $4.36 per gallon of gasoline. Gas stations in town close for siesta. Great pizza and wonderful people. My Chevelle was left in the states
. I hope to save enough money to have it painted and a new interior. I miss it so much that I went to the Navy Exchange and bought me a Match Box one and put it on the nightstand. It does fell lonely here. I had a great time with the Maryland Chevelle Club. I dont know when I will be able to check Team Chevelle again. For now you all take care and support this wonderful site. Looking foward to read Chevelle World.
My email address: [email protected]

R

·
0 Posts
Hey Luis!

Great to hear from you!

BTW: Some nice lady sold me your Chevelle! HehHeh!

Rick

------------------
'69 SS 396 L78
'81 GMC Caballero 4 speed
Team Chevelle Gold Member #152
ACES #560
NCOA #2615
VCCA #37396 (got lucky with that #)
Bel Air, MD

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
I saw Chuck this weekend at Evansville. He gave us an issue, haven't had time to read it yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.