Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there ever purchased seat covers from Year One? Are they good quality and original looking? I've shopped around and they seem to have the best price at $229.00 for the set(buckets and rear). Plus they just mailed me a coupon for another 20% off so that's the set for under $190 plus shipping which I didn't think was too bad. Any thoughts? Also looking for some good quality carpet?

Thanks,

Scott

------------------
Scott Wolfe
Leck Kill, Pa.
70 Chevelle SS L34

·
Registered
593 Posts
I recently bought Seatcovers, Doorpanels and Carpet from YearOne. Panels and Covers were from PUI and I'm really glad with them. Carpets were from ACC and they were good too. I guess you can't do nothing wrong with yearone, their service was fabulous, i live in Europe, I used their service a lot
My Opinion: go for it!

Have Fun!

Olli
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wolfehunter:
Has anyone out there ever purchased seat covers from Year One? Are they good quality and original looking? I've shopped around and they seem to have the best price at $229.00 for the set(buckets and rear). Plus they just mailed me a coupon for another 20% off so that's the set for under $190 plus shipping which I didn't think was too bad. Any thoughts? Also looking for some good quality carpet?

Thanks,

Scott

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Premium Member
9,801 Posts
I have purchased the standard vinyl replacement upholstery from YO and it was just fine. I got the hog ring tool at the same time; it worked OK. The carpet from ACC is very good. Usually there are no complaints on quality for their stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts