Team Chevelle banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard alot people complain about the seat buns from OPG, But i have no choice my buckets that I bought are shot. What do I do? Anyone have any feedback, let me know what you guys have done. All I can use from these seats is the frame. Help

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have no problem with my seat buns I recovered my buckets and used aftermarket seat buns and they are great. I am 6 feet tall and I don't hit the headliner when I sit in my 69 Chevelle

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I'm pretty sure my seat buns came from OPG. I have no complaints from mine. At the time I purchased mine I don't believe I had much choice. I hear some need to be trimmed.

------------------
Rick
67ss bb
But dear, all it needs is a harmonic balancer.....
Rick's 67

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Got mine from our sponsor, Ground Up, and they were perfect from the first day.

------------------
"SSuper Dave" Palmer
A.C.E.S. #1483
Team Chevelle #32 Gold
1968 Chevelle soon to be a 427!
1988 Trans Am
1970 El Camino, Vortec engine starts and runs, drove it down the block the other day, bodywork is continuing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
9.5 times out of 10 it is not the seat buns but the NEW springs that are installed. The buns I put in were American Cushion from Ausleys worked great. Now the springs are a different story. The spring sets are way to stiff. I'm 5'10 and can't wear a ballcap in my car. But I put the new springs & buns in mine.

------------------
Jody Sirmans
71 SS454
ACES
JODY'S 71 or Peach State Chevelles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts