Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 71 SS is receiving a much needed frame off
restoration, and the only thing to date that is holding up the project, is fenders. We're trying to stay away from offshore products. If anyone knows where there is a set, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by Rob M (edited 11-23-98).]

[This message has been edited by Rob M (edited 11-23-98).]

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
If you can use old rust free fenders try some of the salvage yards in Arizona. I don't know what the prices are like, as I have not purchased any sheet metal from them. There are several that adverise in Hemmings and Cars & Parts magazines. A couple of places in Tucson (my current home) are: Charlies 520 574 9130 and Arizona Desert Specialties:520 574 9611. They both seem to be interested in supplying good parts. Also, have you tried the "wanted " section on this site??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rob
My friend has a 72 wagon and bought Chevelle fenders at a swap meet. Unfortunately he needs El Camino fenders so they are just sitting around. He is probably willing to sell them. They are in San Jose, CA. If you want me to check, email me at
[email protected]
Chris

·
Premium Member
1971 SS 454 Coupe, 1971 Mailbu Convertible
108 Posts
I know where there is a set of original GM fenders still in the box. The guy lives in New Jersey and has them priced at $750. If you interested E-mail at [email protected] and I'll send you his number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.