Chevelles.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HDC Instant Rebate

Shift into summer with sizzling deals from HDC!​

Hurst Driveline Conversions is offering instant rebate savings of up to $600 on all qualifying purchases through July 31st.

CALL (707) 544-4761 FOR DETAILS​

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I called in and spoke to Darren earlier, it's $300 off $3k, $400 off $4k etc, etc.
This for example would be $2932 after the discount (you have to order over phone to get it). After trying to find a good deal in the forums and on ebay I've decided to relent and just buy this setup in June.

and this clutch

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you haven't yet, now is great time to visit our recently updated website. Once you are there, you can use our kit configurator to piece together a custom kit, choosing only the parts that you need, and get a quote online in a couple of minutes. After you've got your online quote, give us a call at 707-544-4761 and we'll let you know what kind of instant rebate savings you qualify for.

·
Registered
840 Posts
What if I just wanted to buy a transmission, $300 off? Or do you have to get the kit to get the discount?

·
Registered
840 Posts
I don't know, but buying the kit gets you free shipping, just throwing that out there. Otherwise it's $200 I think
Figured as much, but that's ok. Looking at basically the same kit you selected so it still works out to be a good deal.

I have to decide which gear ratio to go with. I was think the close ratio (2.66 first) but not sure.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This offer ends in a little less than 3 weeks. Visit www.hurst-drivelines.com, assemble your kit using our new configurator, and then give us a call at 707-544-4761 to find out what kind of savings you qualify for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts