Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who gets car parts from Santa? What'd you get?

I bought myself a Hurst Dualgate for my COPO clone.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a new windshield motor and accessories on the way (should arrive Tuesday) I also just received/put on new headrests and moldings for my baby.

Freddy & Lucille

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Got a Chevelle Data and ID Guide by some Dale McIntosh guy-ever heard of him-lol!!!Hope everyone has a safe holiday season!!!!
Keep on Cruising!!
Dave
Hope I don't have to wait till next Christmas for Dales 1970 Chevelle book

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
A Mastercard bill. But I do get 2% back.

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
1966 chevelle front bumper from summit.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
New original drivers wiper arm for my Chevelle thanks to a fellow Team Chevelle member as well as an above the glove box SS 396 emblem (on the way thanks to yet another Team Chevelle member)

As well as all the support from friends and family.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Rebuilt steering box from Lee Steering (Steering Technology) arrived last week. 12.7 ratio and upgraded with .210 T Bar. :D

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Terrible day at my house. Fog was so thick rabbits would run out in front of cars and run in the headlights to see where they were going.
Now the really bad news. Santa went down the wrong chimney.I heat my home with a wood fired outside furnace, it has it's own chimney.
Evidently Santa mistakenly thought it was the house chimney (heavy fog)and when he went down it, it fired. When I opened the furnace to put in wood all I found was 2 shoe buckles and a big belt buckle. The reindeer and sleigh were long gone. I think my house was the last stop as everyone I know were missing cookies and had gifts.:D
Good news, added a little more stash towards a Vortec Pro 496.

Now it is time to wish all a Happy New Year.

·
Gold Founding Member
5,822 Posts
Santa brought me a gauge conversion for my 70 SS dash. Woohoo no more aftermarket gauges under the dash.

·
Registered
1968 Chevelle Malibu, upgraded to a 396/TH400 from a 327/PG
675 Posts
No car, no parts. Just some awesome tools, some awesome vinyl LPs, candy, lottery tickets, a calendar, and Woodstock on BluRay.

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
wife got me a 30 x 40 x 12 pole barn to store my crap in
That was nice of her. I have a 33 x 48 a 28 x 40 & 24 x 24, I need more room.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
The wife picked me up a new rear view mirror for the 70. Blew my mind that she actually spent money on a car part for me, lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts