Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the response would be from here for a chevelle cruise maybe sometime next month??? Anyone interested??
Maybe meet at Valley Fair and drive to Santa Cruz???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey cali-guy, I'm up in Napa. A SJ cruise to SC might not be easy, but I am certaily open to the possibility. If you are doing the organizing, please keep me informed via email. [email protected]

·
Registered
283 Posts
Your post sure brought back some memories for me, back in the sixties we used to cruse first street cross @ St james and back down second. Till about midnight then we would go raceing to santa cruz. we would start at the last overcrossing on 17 in los gatos run full bore to the first light in santa cruz U-turn and come back. Then about 71-72 the law shut down the first street cruzing.Santa cruz cops started waiting for us at the light and Viet-nam thinned our ranks. But those where the days. I'am too far away now and too old to make the trip but you'all have fun and remember us old timers in Hot-Rods that used to make that run every weekend.
Note; At 25 Cents a gallon.

[This message has been edited by Harley (edited 08-26-99).]

·
Registered
467 Posts
Cali-Guy The Nor-Cal Chevellecamino Club sponsors Muscle Car Night this Sat. 7PM at the Dublin Froster Freeze, 7989 Amador Valley Blvd., Dublin. Over 200 cars cruise thru downtown Pleasanton. For more Info check out WWW.nor-cal.chevells.net
Bob J 64SS conv San Jose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.