Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I was at Englishtown Racetrack this weekend, heard a couple of guys talking about a chevelle salvage yard in PA. It was called Sundell Auto. Was wondering if anyone knows where it is located. Thanks, Bill

------------------

·
Registered
11,941 Posts
Bill, Its in Slippery Rock, Pa which is in western Pa above Pittsburgh. I'm sorry I dont have thier phone #, but they will be at Carlisle,Pa for the swap meet this weekend. Are you going? I also got a frame from them for my 64 convertible with the front suspension still attached.

[This message has been edited by chev64 (edited 04-20-99).]

·
Gold Founding Member
462 Posts
Bill the no is(724) 794-6827 in slippery rock . It is (704) 434-6759 in shelby. NC.
I gotten a whole lot of parts from them this year including a frame for my 67 that still han the factory paint on it. Talk to NORM in PA. they can get you any thing you want. I had very good dealings with him. They have a yard that has over 700 chevys in it.....
CFR

------------------

·
Gold Founding Member
462 Posts
Bill the no is(724) 794-6827 in slippery rock . It is (704) 434-6759 in shelby. NC.
I gotten a whole lot of parts from them this year including a frame for my 67 that still han the factory paint on it. Talk to NORM in PA. they can get you any thing you want. I had very good dealings with him. They have a yard that has over 700 chevys in it.....
CFR

------------------

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've dealt with Sundell quite a bit and it's always been a good experience. I've bought interior parts mostly. They are very patient about "dumb" type questions (are they any dumb questions when dealing with this Chevelle obsession ?). I give them my highest recommendation. I just wish they were on my side of the state of Pennsylvania so I could save the shipping costs.

------------------
members.tripod.com/dfdolerjr

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for Sundell`s phone number. Chev64, this will be first time in ten years I can`t make carlisle.Unfortunately one of my friends is getting married, I know, bad excuse to miss carlisle. Thanks again, Bill

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.