Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anybody out there that doesn't know about this yet it's time you did know. The Route 66 show is in San Bernardino, CA it started last night and will continue thru Sunday. It has 2,448 cars, almost all pre 73, American cars only. I personally feel Saturday is the best day to see the most cars. Hope to see a lot of you there.. I almost forgot the best part, it's all free.

[This message has been edited by ken2 (edited 09-17-99).]

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Ken-
Should be caravaning down from the Pasadena area tomorrow morning! Keep a look out for my white 65, a fathom green 69 malibu, a half blackprimer half blue 64 1/2 ton, and a 72 camperspecial all of us will be running open headers when we get to the SanB area, hopefully I'll run into ya!(well not literally that would be a sad sight 2 classic chevelles in a car accident
that would not be good!)

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd-sold to Original owner!
65 Malibu 283/PG!!!
www.chevelles.com/showroom/stevedmalibu.jpg
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
So did anyone else go? I was there from like 2:30 til 4:30PM, saw a lot of chevelles, but not anyone from here! The 65 stayed at home but I was rolling with my buddy in the 64 1/2 ton, for most of the time though we stood next to the Jack in the box on something and 5th and just watched all the nice rides roll on by! It was a lot of fun, I hope some others made it! And if you did go with your chevelle and were in the parade of cars let me know what yours was, I might remember it!

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd-sold to Original owner!
65 Malibu 283/PG!!!
www.chevelles.com/showroom/stevedmalibu.jpg
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was there from 9:30 till noon, my 71 El Camino is not ready yet. I hope to have it finished by next years show. I did see a lot of Chevelles but not many El Camino's in the 69-72 range that I would like to see. I looked at a lot of 64 to 66 Buick Riverias, I really like them and think that might be my next project, now if only my lotto ticket would payoff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.