Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
G code is the programming language used by me at my job as a machinist.

·
Premium Member
9,056 Posts
I like it,to me it looks like they didn't go so far away that you don't recognize the 69 Camaro that it's built on.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Nice, very nice! The interior on the Chevelle is amazing! Probably the coolest I've ever seen... There's a few things I don't like here and there in each, but overall these cars are really world class!

ak

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I love this car. Can't say I am sold on the raised roof or the extended body line on the front side of the fenders but the craft is unreal.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,716 Posts
I love this car. Can't say I am sold on the raised roof or the extended body line on the front side of the fenders but the craft is unreal.
The extended front body line ruins it for me. Can't say I like the color a lot either. Otherwise a "bitchen" ride.

·
Registered
881 Posts
They do some really nice work and always have some sweet cars on display at the Spring Green car show every year.
Although not my style the carbon fiber work they do is amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
270 hours to design/manufacture the STEERING WHEEL !!!!
over 4000 hours into this Camaro project!!

The Chevelle the ring brothers built cost over $500,000.
And it really IS worth it. Imagine it going up against a $150,000 ZR1 Corvette!

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Wow, bet thats worth, maybe, maybe 30k...lol. the builds are just just way over the top.
personally I have no clue what anything over 400 hp looks or feels like. 500 torque, yes..

40 k into a build yes, these builds are a realization of personal unicorn ownership.
wow.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
This car is the direct result of " Money is no object". The more money you spend the better it will be. It is the result of endless money and talent. They do nice work. Beautiful car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts