Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked the wagon up today! :hurray:

It goes over to a buddy's shop tomorrow for a final super duper color sand & buff.
Then, all I've got to do is hang the accessories...like windows, interior, bumpers, trim, etc...
Sorry for the crappy pics. :eek: The good camera has dead batteries and the sun's going down.

BTW, it will also have NEW wheels tomorrow. The tires for them came in today. The '70 will get it's skinnies back.
These new wheels are the "bling" set from Boyd's.
Still waiting on the steel wheel set from Wheel Vintiques/Jegs. :(

Not bad for 2 1/2 months as of today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Don't feel bad about the wheels Bill, I still can't get into my new garage. :D

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. The color is Artisian Turquoise which is the original for this car. Only now, instead of lacquer, it's single stage with a clear coat.

Yeah, but is the twelve bolt installed yet?:D
:D
Not yet Dave, soon though. Still the original 10 bolt...waiting on a set of 3.08 gears to replace the 4.10s in the 12 bolt.
The 10 bolts under there because I needed to use something to hold the car up. ;)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
So Bill, you bringing it to Chevell~abration? :)

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So Bill, you bringing it to Chevell~abration? :)
I've thought about it Dan. Will probably either find someone to drive it the 200 miles or borrow a double trailer because I always bring the '70.
Are you coming? Need hotel info? I'm reserved a two different places and will be giving one up.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I've thought about it Dan. Will probably either find someone to drive it the 200 miles or borrow a double trailer because I always bring the '70.
Are you coming? Need hotel info? I'm reserved a two different places and will be giving one up.
Thanks Bill, seriously that's a nice gesture. :) I reserved a place at the Motel 6, is that hotel close to the event? Is anyone else staying there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts