Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
1967 Chevelle SS
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm filling out the voluntary withholding form to have funds deducted from my SS payments for tax purposes. Line 4 requests a 'claim number' that the instructions state would be my SS number along with a letter or letter/number suffix.

Anyone know what the suffix would be for the wage earner (me)?

Calling SSA is a waste of time and my local office keeps hanging up and/or is busy when I call... 馃え

(My SWAG is 'A')

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.