Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are repro dash faces available? maybe thats the wrong terminology but I dont mean the dash pad on top, but rather the plastic stuff all around the guages, from drivers side to pass. side...

thats one thing id really like to replace in my car

Mike

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
From what I have seen only the 64 and 65 are avialable repro. Some of the dash restoration places offer restored original without a core, other than that place a wanted ad at this site or scour the swap meets.

------------------
Steve Strasemeier (70SS 396, Fathom Blue/White Stripes)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have spent a great deal of time trying to find a repro dash (instrument cluster) for my 64-ss and I gave up. I am now looking at having mine re-chromed and fixed... You don't mention what car you are looking for but I wish you luck in finding it.

If anyone does know where to find repro dash's they should tell us all. I have seen them advertised but they are not in stock. I have been told that several companies do this to test the market and if there is enough demand then they'll produce it. That kinda sucks...

------------------
The proud owner of a Hot Canadian 64-SS.
ZZ4 Powered with real attitude ! :)
Chevelle Tech Gold Member

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.