Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone offer any help on where to purchase a high quality 14" chrome top only, not the complete air cleaner assembly. I want this to be my last one for this car. Thanks.

Rick
67ss bb
TC #326
But all it needs is a harmonic balancer......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rick,
Put your mouse in reverse and click on over to our own Ground Up Restorations in the Detailing section:14-inch chrome lid buddy!!! 39.00 There ya go...

·
Registered
12,880 Posts
I'm willing to bet that this lid is made by one company and sold by all the repo folks. Mine came from Original Parts Group. Excellent repo.

------------------
Tom Parsons

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tom, I too think the repo is made by the same co. Just wanted someone's opinion on the quality. Sure didn't want to buy a new GM.

Rick

·
Registered
501 Posts
I use to buy the air cleaner tops and bottoms wholesale, most of the ones on market all come from the same place and are made overseas. I have not bought any in a few years because I have about 4 sets right now. I use to pay something like $5.00 for the top and $5.00 for the bottoms. The place I use to buy them is called Speed Parts Distrubutors and the last I heard they were located in Gilbert Arizona.

·
Administrator
3,373 Posts
Well, Ground Up has certainly helped keep our site alive and kicking, so if you are looking, please consider them!
Don't underestimate their 'quiet' support of our site.... I don't.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again, thanks, didn't want to end up with another target for my pistol range.

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.