Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the server tasked out such that it cannot or doesn't show all the replies after being posted to the site? I have answered 2 posts this morning and none show up when I do a refresh or even log all the way off and come back on. Whats up??

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Are you geting inactivity time outs? Or hop connection failures? or after you post does it take you back to the thread you just replied to?

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I haven't really noticed this except when posting on a thread with "2" pages or more. In these circumstances it does not show when it goes back to the thread. You have to go back to the forum, open the thread and then go to the last page - then it shows up. At least that's my experience and it is not just recently.

------------------
ACES #4241, TC #947
69 SS Sedan

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get taken back to the post after I reply. But my reply isn't listed with the others.

------------------
'65 Maliblue 406SBC/PG TC #811
'94 Camaro 1LE (original owner)
'97 HD Softtail Springer

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by harleighguy:
I get taken back to the post after I reply. But my reply isn't listed with the others.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even after refreshing the screen? This happens to me sometimes. I will look at a thread that says it has 4 replys, open the thread and there is only one reply showing. Without backing out of the thread I will refresh the view and then the replys show up. Its almost as though the server doesnt refresh even after getting out of the thread and back in or even out of TC altogether and back in. Still gotta hit the refresh button before it shows. I am on a t1, so its relatively quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.