Chevelles.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here please recommend a good quality COMPLETE Remote trunk opening kit for a 69 Chevelle? Thanks a bunch, Pat McNeil

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Here's a great tip: surf Ebay for a trunk release from any 68-72 Chevelle, Malibu or SS is not important. These are mounted in place of your existing mechanical release mechanism, and only require a 12V charge thrown at them to activate. Do an Ebay search using "trunk release" for search words in Ebay Motors section. Guys are selling them all the time on there, I bought two. Mount the activation switch inside your glovebox, along the side, or in the roof of the box, and tap into the glovebox light for your pwr source. Works slick!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Pat, Check in the TC parts for sale section there is a guy out in CA named Joe Orrechia (sp) who advertises under the heading
(((((( OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTTIONS)))))
He has complete electric trunk release setups.

If you can't find it drop me a line and I will try and locate a number for him.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I also am In need of a power trunk release. But I need to know if they will fit a 64 ,can anyone get back to me and let me know . Thanks .

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jeff, I did'nt have any luck finding a # for Joe. I would be greatful if you could give me a little more help in finding him. Thank you, Pat

·
Administrator
16,158 Posts
Here it is, in common parts search for trunk.

power-windows,power-locks,power-trunks,tilts,sport steering wheels,"DELUXE SEAT BELTS," etc. email or call for info (510) 489-4251.

64postie you have mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts