Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In process of installing interior trim on 69 SS and not sure how the windlace finishes at top of quarter trim piece. Does it follow the curvature of the quarter trim all the way to the top and dead end or does to curve under where sheet metal on door post appears to have notch that would accommodate the windlace. Any ideas, a picture would be nice if I have described what my problem is. Thanks for your help...

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Originally posted by jonbonvon:
In process of installing interior trim on 69 SS and not sure how the windlace finishes at top of quarter trim piece. Does it follow the curvature of the quarter trim all the way to the top and dead end or does to curve under where sheet metal on door post appears to have notch that would accommodate the windlace. Any ideas, a picture would be nice if I have described what my problem is. Thanks for your help...
You've got it... Follow the curve up and then the end goes into the notch in the sheet metal.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the info fastSS396man. I really appreciate it. Sorry for delay in acknowledging , however, have been out of town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts