Team Chevelle banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Very sad. Is it too late to shoot it and put it out of its misery?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yeah, that looks like crap.

It says best offer, so if you could get it cheap enough, replace some suspension components and bring it back.

·
Gold Founding Member
1,344 Posts
There were a few down in that neck of the woods like that. I remember one with a 44o mopar in it back in the early 80`s . That may even be the same one just " version 2" I can say the one I saw with a 440 years ago was so rough to begin with that I bet nobody would have even considered restoring today never mind back in 1980. Guess my point is I really don`t care for that But if somebody starts with a car that nobody else would have even considered except for parts It doesn`t bother me

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
I like to see different stuff. If the guy did a good job, no hack work, everything factory appearing, I think it would be neat to own. I remember seeing a 68 Camaro on Daytona Beach in the late 70s that had a 4x4 conversion. It kinda stuck with me all these years because it was so nice.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Must have sold because its gone now.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am actually going to look at a 1969 Chevelle 4WD today afterwork it has quite a bit of money in it and he's really askin nothing for it. The motor is pretty new with trans and 12 bolt rear. Im actually tradin the rest of what I dont use to a guy for paint on my 71 Chevelle. After I drive this 4WD Chevelle for a while of course. I just think there pretty unique and sick looking. Im not a truck person but wouldnt mind not having to worry about dragging the bottom of the car over a mountain speed bump we have here in florida.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
i personally would never do that to an el camino, but that said, if i came across one done properly, i would drive the wheels off it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts