Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on this forum do any thing like this on their own?? or know of anyone that does??

Also, looking for recomendations on chrome shops, trustworthiness in recieving my own same piece back being a priority.
Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
16,194 Posts
Performance Plating in Olathe, KS has always been good to me. They are not quick, but they do a good job for a (somewhat) reasonable price. They do good work with potmetal too which many just won't do anymore.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Performance Plating in Olathe, KS has always been good to me. They are not quick, but they do a good job for a (somewhat) reasonable price. They do good work with potmetal too which many just won't do anymore.

Yep I live 15 min. from there ...had a bunch of suspension parts powder coated there and they did a great job. Price was cheep enough It wasn't worthwhile for me to do it myself, that and sway bars wont fit in the oven.:noway:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have been using Pauls Chrome Plating in PA for over 12 years excellent work turnaround time is 10-12 weeks as with most chromers during the season.Top notch !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts