Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesse drove the Camaro on down to PBIR last night. Place ended up jam packed with a ridiculous amount of street tire cars and the problems that come with that.

Used a lap top for the first time..was weird (for me anyway) to stand there and watch the timing being changed without popping the hood.
Real basic adjustments were made...but we need a mentor to speed up the learning process to really dial in a nice run.

Anyway, after a long long wait for our last run of the night the car ran its best 1320 yet AND went in the 5`s on the way :)

I do have some video too if anyone interested in seeing it.

Sorry about the pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
That car has come a long way, good job Steve and Jessie!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Very nice and agree on the video.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
1971 Chevelle. Carb’d 6.0 LS Th350 3.90 12 Bolt. 1972 Greenbrier Wagon 489, 700r4 3,73 12 bolt
3,279 Posts
Awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,946 Posts
Jesse drove the Camaro on down to PBIR last night. Place ended up jam packed with a ridiculous amount of street tire cars and the problems that come with that.

Used a lap top for the first time..was weird (for me anyway) to stand there and watch the timing being changed without popping the hood.
Real basic adjustments were made...but we need a mentor to speed up the learning process to really dial in a nice run.

Anyway, after a long long wait for our last run of the night the car ran its best 1320 yet AND went in the 5`s on the way :)

I do have some video too if anyone interested in seeing it.

Sorry about the pic
Good going. What timing system is the laptop being used with?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
The youtube one says it is a private video Steve.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts