Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea of the core size of a stock 69 Chevelle Big Block Radiator? I'm trying to decide reather to replace mine or have it rebuilt.
I see after market ones that look like OEM and state that they are any where from 3 to 4 cores...That is why I ask if I should rebuild mine or buy a new one.
Aloha,
Mark

·
Registered
11,298 Posts
If you have an orginal harrison rad i would have it rblt.

I just had an original harrison bbc 3 core rad recored /restored with the newer generation hi efficiency 4 core that fits in the original harrison 4 core tank setup.

If this is a show car cruiser and you want it to look right and be done right too Bob Hagerty or Classic Radiator is the man for the job,did mine,came out perfect.

PM me if you want Bob's contact info,its not cheap but high quality work is never cheap & it comes out perfect when he is done.

If you want an almost perfect looking NEW harrison repop or nice hi quality AL rad that looks pretty stock when painted go the the Alumitech Radiator site and contact Don to hook you up with one of those rad's.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
If you have an orginal harrison rad i would have it rblt.

I just had an original harrison bbc 3 core rad recored /restored with the newer generation hi efficiency 4 core that fits in the original harrison 4 core tank setup.

If this is a show car cruiser and you want it to look right and be done right too Bob Hagerty or Classic Radiator is the man for the job,did mine,came out perfect.

PM me if you want Bob's contact info,its not cheap but high quality work is never cheap & it comes out perfect when he is done.

If you want an almost perfect looking NEW harrison repop or nice hi quality AL rad that looks pretty stock when painted go the the Alumitech Radiator site and contact Don to hook you up with one of those rad's.

Scott
here are some links to look at .

http://www.chevellecooling.com/67.html?sm=53057
Bob's Site http://www.classicradrestore.com/?new_sess=1

Thanks Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts