Team Chevelle banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1966 Chevelle SS
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what these are called, but I need 2 of these (even though one is good as new) as I'll be rebuilding the rollers on each quarter window in the 66 Chevelle. These did not appear in the 66 Assembly manual so I'm reaching out. Any idea what these are and where I can get replacements? Maybe these are bump stop guides for the window full expended or retracted?

Thanks in advance for info regarding these.

the bad one - needs replacing

the good one
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.