Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is one for all of you chevelle fanatics ex-perts and whoever wants tobeat this thread up....I have 2 66 ragtops built in Baltimore according to all the engine cods listed I seem to have a couple of strange cars both cars have the origional engines the suffix on both cars is HC which with every thing that I have looked at these engines came in big cars. Was the Baltimore plant a multi line plant with big cars and Chevelles being built at the same time ?????????????? just thought I'd stir the pot alittle tonight everyone have a good nite Gene.......

------------------
Gene Callahan
Canoga Park Ca.
66 Conv.
Gold # 55
S.C.C.C.C

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just looked up the "HC" in my book and I found that in 1966 it was a 327 4bbl. (275 hp) w/ Powerglide tranny in passenger cars, including Chevelles. Seems OK to me. As for the Baltimore plant, I do not know. Maybe they did produce various cars, but someone else can answer that one for you. I can tell ya about the Arlington plant if you'd like though!

------------------
Jeremy J. Bennett
72 Chevelle
Team Chevelle #298

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.