Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent a lot of hours tuned into this forum only because it is the best source of information that I know of. Most who post are sincere in their opinions and try to help out those that are not as knowlegeable. That said, maybe some of you could explain why, sometimes a person will ask for help on a particular problem, and, a more knowlegable person will reply with a statement such as: Check your PM I sent you some ideas.
Are there certain things that are not to be made public? Quite a few times I would like to be in on the solution to the problem as thats why I come here to read these threads. I throw in my 2 cents worth if I think the subject is something I can help out on, but see no reason to not share with everyone? What am I missing? I'm not complaining, just trying to understand.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Their are times when an answer is better explained outright than typed, and I will not post my phone number on the internet. PM me for a better answer:D

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Another possibility is that the answer or comments may contain some criticism of products which may be regarded as "vendor bashing" . Because of past problems with legal actions from offended vendors, bashing of vendors online is not permitted here.

G

·
It's usually in my case, that if I posted back on the same thread, I'd probably high-jack it and tend to get off-track getting way into depth on several inter-related topics.

You know, how the cam relate's to the heads, CR, engine rpm operating range, etc., etc... Creating torque vs hp stuff too.....

Same way w/ brakes and suspensions too.........

That's generally all to me..

pdq67

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.