Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few pics of my 70 chevelle SS 454 before the media blaster and after. New Stainless Steel fuel, brake lines and hardware from FineLines. Adding seam sealer, then we placed the body back on the frame. New poly body bushings from Summit Racing and new restoration hardware from Goodmark :hurray:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looking good!! What brand of seam sealer are you using?

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Looks great! Really coming along! :thumbsup:

BTW, I have one of those parts stands, too - you know - the one that sits just above the belt! ;) Comes in handy when trying to adjust the position of something being installed. All you have to do is inhale or exhale, leaving your hands free to install nuts, bolts, etc! :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe :D the steering wheel is OEM from the factory ordered new with the car COPO number -X00 :p No the steering wheel is going to my neighbor as I promised him, he can have it, Its nasty. :yes: The seam sealer I am using is 3M fast and firm then I used a brush with some reducer to smooth it out. It looks better in person. These cheap cameras from Walgreens don't do it justice. Thanks for the reply guys. I had to go pick the car up from this painter because he couldn't remember a thing I told him. When I saw him slinging BONDO on a 67 chevelle el camino without prepairing the surface I asked, "you selling this car"? He replied, "no its mine". I then looked at my wife and said we are taking our car home (pic below is of the chevelle comming home) :noway: The new painter said he can't get to it until September. More pics to come. :beers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts