Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this many problems with there reproduction brake / clutch pedal & linkage kits. - Frame bracket for z-bar completely wrong, push rod too close to brake pedal & now the push rod bracket that was welded to the clutch pedal snapped off at the spot weld point. Any other items I should reenforce while I'm in there?

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Anyone else have this many problems with there reproduction brake / clutch pedal & linkage kits. - Frame bracket for z-bar completely wrong, push rod too close to brake pedal & now the push rod bracket that was welded to the clutch pedal snapped off at the spot weld point. Any other items I should reenforce while I'm in there?
I had pretty much the exact same problems. Had to trim to clear the push rod, and had to ditch the frame bracket and get an original. Also, i had to put my adjustment rod on the other side of the z-bar so it would line up with my clutch fork...talk about a headache.:clonk:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.