Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hows it goin i jst wanted to know if any one out there has used one of the procharger systems an if so are you happy with it what kind of power did you make. im tinking of geting one for my chevelle i have a 300 hp gm crate engine when i ferst bilt my car it was fast but as i got older it seems slower i was thinking of geting a p-1sc intercooled kit for about 10 psi any one with info on theise i could i use the fedback thanks john

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i have had about 6-8 of them, i really like them-it takes some fab'n of sorts, and a good boost ref fuel system-you prob. could get away without an i/c for below 10 lbs, depends on starting comp.-i duct the airfilter to the outside to help keep intake temps down

·
Registered
251 Posts
before you even think about one you need find out all the specs on your crate engine, compression ratio, forged/cast pistons and such

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i had looked at the specs i have 9.1:1 cr i have anodular cast iron crankshafts, powdered metal connecting rods, Dished cast aluminum pistons i wanted to go with the i/c to make a little more power i want to be at about the 500 range

1 - 4 of 4 Posts