Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel kinda dumn for posting this but what the heack.I'm getting ready to start a frame off and I always see topics that I will need in the future.It never dawned on me to print it out.Well the first couple I tried were posts that had many replies.I got like a 3 page print out.Finally I figured out if you just highlight it in blue, and then hit print, thats all you get.Oh well.If this helps just one person,my job is done.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Consider it done 72ss!! I too print out responses that are sometimes 3-4 pages long when only one of the replies was pertinent so you just saved me a lot of paper. It pays to experiment.

------------------
"Details Make the Difference"

·
Premium Member
19,967 Posts
If you're running Internet Explorer 5.x, why not just click File > Save As and save it as either a text file or html file? Works for me.

------------------
Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92
ACES #1709
www.dalesplace.com
Restore it or customize it, but drive it and enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I have been printing out and binding relevant tips for three years. I am on my second 4 inch binder. I keep a table of contents in Word and organize them into categories. Makes an excellent reference tool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.