Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this topic been posted before if so i apologize... i Used turtle wax today spray on wipe off,,,,did not like it at all,,what are you guys/gals using or recommending?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Well not technically a wax, but Zaino for me.

·
Banned
14,069 Posts
The only thing I found for my black car that pleased me is Meguairs NXT liquid.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Zaino

·
Registered
262 Posts
Pinnacle Souveran for wax. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant for sealant. The true shine and depth is all in the polishing though.

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
I think you need to state whether this car is a driver or a show car. Huge difference in protection needs as far as I'm concerned

On a daily driver, I've always had good results with products from Meguiars. I would go for the Liquid NXT.

For a show car, I don't see the need for traditional waxes, but I like to use diluted Spray Wax as a detailer.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,793 Posts
I tried, and wasn't impressed with, most of the Meguiars waxes til the NXT came out. That's what I use now. Good product.

·
Premium Member
13,586 Posts
For WAX I have been using Collinite insulator wax for past couple years. It is a carnuba wax and is reasonably priced. Also have been using a Porter Cable random orbital polisher to apply the wax and microfiber towel to remove the wax. Try it and you'll never apply by hand again.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Also have been using a Porter Cable random orbital polisher to apply the wax and microfiber towel to remove the wax. Try it and you'll never apply by hand again.
Absolutely! I learned that trick when I purchased my Adam's polish & wax and it made the removal process SOOOOO much easier!! I would never have thought to put a microfiber towel on the Porter random orbital. It makes removing even the toughest waxes a whole lot easier!

·
Registered
Super Awesome Guy who rarely logs on
4,994 Posts
Only Adam's Polishes!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts