Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
4,958 Posts
Re: Prayers needed.

I'm not saying your title is right or wrong,but the first thing I thought of was either you or a family member were in trouble.That's all.
You just don't know Ron....My prayers have been for him all year.. LOL

· Premium Member
683 Posts
Obviously he's reffering to threads about life changing human tragedies. Wow, that's something to be really funny about.

I have a great sense of humor, I just don't think using one man's tragedy as another's humor is funny.

· Registered
5,779 Posts
Judging by the "NOT" in the title, I was guessing he meant the opposite of what he was saying.

And frankly, ALL humor is making fun of someone's pain. Whether it's pointing out someone is stupid, ugly, etc. Or dropping an anvil on their head. All comedy is pain in front of a funhouse mirror.

· Banned
12,951 Posts
Judging by the "NOT" in the title, I was guessing he meant the opposite of what he was saying.

And frankly, ALL humor is making fun of someone's pain. Whether it's pointing out someone is stupid, ugly, etc. Or dropping an anvil on their head. All comedy is pain in front of a funhouse mirror.
The title was edited at 4:15 today.

· Premium Member
6,858 Posts
I'm glad the title was edited. Though I think it should have been changed all together.
I saw this post Hr's ago and saw no humor in it. I can see the light hearted nature from the OP but as to the usual things that follow titles like this.......Bad choice!! :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.