Team Chevelle banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a drivers side power bucket seat installed in a 68-72 Chevelle and is missing the plastic pieces that cover the TRACKS (not the plastic side trim pieces where the switches are). How does it look with these pieces missing? I am debating on whether to weld in the power seat mounts and use my power tracks, but I can't find those hard to get pieces and if it don't look right I guess I won't use them.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
511 Posts
I searched for a long time for those and payed allot (these are usually busted in many peices). You can hardly see them when everthing is installed.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I 'm glad to here that it's not obvious that those trim pieces are missing. I guess I should paint the tracks black, so they blend in with the carpet. If anyone has a lead on those pieces, I would appreciate it?

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mike,

I remember seeing a set of possibly tan bucket seat plastic track covers on ebay not to long ago. They should probably still be on there. Hopefully you will catch it in time.

As to painting the brackets black, to my knowledge they were all originally a satin color black if memory serves me right. Wait....what did I have for dinner last night???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts