Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My driver side turn signal just decided to come on all by itself while my car was sitting in the garage.
I hadn't driven it in months (It must be mad at me)and not sure where to look to fix the problem. What do you guy's think?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wait a minute. Something strange is going on. Do the emergency hazards work when the knob on the column is pushed in, or pulled out? I pulled out the flasher knob and it quit flashing. Question is...how did the knob get pushed in while under my car cover in the garage.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Pushed in. The switch snaps in place so that it will operate without you sitting there.
No idea how yours got pushed in...ghosts, large rats?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks John. I thought it was pushed in. So my passenger side front bulb is out and that's why only the drivers were blinking. Wonder who took my car for a spin and pushed the flasher in?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahaha so that explains it. I told you my turn signals were possessed. I have been outside those two rooms but definitely would not stay in them. No thanks. The Hotel Del is a cool place to go, especially at Christmas.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Yeah, went there for a New Years party for 2000. Figured it was a slick place to hang around if the world was going to end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts