Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just happen to be on a run today, Oct 20th, and I saw my future car. A Black 67 SS Convertable, I was just wondering if the owner of that was a member or reader of Chevelle.com Well I guess this is turning toward who all is from Portland, Or? If anyone...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Proudly hailing from just across the river in the OTHER Vancouver...

------------------
Rainer Seitz
Vancouver, WA
Team Chevelle Gold #50

'68 SS396 (soon to be for sale!)
'70 LS3 400 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible 350/300hp
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Relocating to Eugene. Finally have space to redo my 67 El Camino which I bought new in 67.

------------------
1967 El Camino bought new. 325/396 TH400 posi metallic drums air p/s. 150k+ original

·
Administrator
15,343 Posts
Welcome to Oregon M!

Eugene has local Chevelle guy (Chevy's Only) that usually has some good deals on parts if you need.Another place to check out is Graffiti Alley. They deal in a lot of street rod stuff but cover muscle cars too. They also put on 2 cool cruises (River Road Cruise In and Function in Junction) Hopefully you won't mind the wet weather....

------------------
Jeff ACES#841 TCG#158
68 SS396(454)
68 L78 Project
87 MC SS
www.chevelles.com/showroom/ace841a.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello, from just up the river. Columbia River Gorge Stevenson Washington.

Steve
71 Chevelle

[This message has been edited by malibukid (edited 11-04-99).]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear from others around here. If you happen to see me (doubtful) say hi. I drive a blue 69 malibu 4dr. Its a really rare car so if you see a Light Metallic Blue 69 Boo 4dr it has to be me. So, no actual Portlandians to post in here yet...I know you're out there. I've seen some 'butes.

Wes Criswell
69 4dr Boo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well I guess I'm close enough to Portland. Close as I want to be anyway... I live in Milwaukie, close enough that most of my mail is addressed to Portland.
Anyhow, I'll keep my eye out for your blue 4-dr 'bu. You probably won't see my '65 for another year or two unless you come over and check out the garage. Major project underway...
Welcome to Portland. Keep your eyes open, there's plenty of NICE Chevelles around here from all years. By the way, one of the nicest I've seen is a daily driver '66 300 series. It's bone stock-down to the hubcaps- and boy, is it pretty!
Bryan

------------------
'65 Malibu project
'70 3/4 ton Longhorn dailydriver

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Howdy from Salem! I make it up to Portland quite often to cruise around town. I run a yellow '71 ss. You'll see me on 82nd from time to time.

------------------

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello from Hermiston, Ore. It's up river about 180 miles. Anybody else go to Cruise the Gorge in The Dalles in August?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's so cool to hear the chevellers come out of the wood work. Gorbe, i live right near 82nd ave I take it to work, school..and play on it too. But i also got a ticket there..be careful. I'll keep an eye out for yeah, 71 yellow..i'll try to remember that.

Wes Criswell
69 'boo 4dr Bone Stock
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.