Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At a Super Chevy show I bought a quart of POR silver. It turned out to be no good so I emailed them from their page. Two days later I have another quart, no questions asked. If you doubt that this is a good company; Don't!

------------------
Mike
formerly known as gotapileof70Malibu
'70 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible

·
Registered
196 Posts
I purchased a gallon of por 15 chassis coat black, with some friends and from know on any car I restore or help someone rebuild I will only use por 15. The results I got after coating the frame and firewall were great, hard as a rock. AWESOME PRODUCTS
I just purchased their chevy orange for my 454 hope the results are as good as my frame.
72 ss 454 convert

·
Registered
76 Posts
Let me know what you think of the orange. I put black POR on my 327 and then put the orange on. I think that's what they told me to do. I could not get the orange to cover very well. It kept streaking. After about 3 coats, I painted with DupliColor.

------------------
Jerry Acheson
Indianapolis, IN
64 Malibu SS 327 PG/PS/AC

·
Registered
131 Posts
We used POR 20? (I Think) Hi Temp stuff in silver on the mildly hogged out stock manifolds on the elky. Been on there A couple months of Fri. and Sat. night cruising, and still looks like new!!!

I like it! Can't speak for 15 though.

Dave H.
Houston, TX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.