Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Good lord. Isnt there a "If the Patriots were a pecker, and I were gay.com..." bulletin board that can be utiized for such things?

:D

I have a pair of Raiders thongs. Hang tight, will PM a pic.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Great teams will ALWAYS find a way to win!.................right Seeb?

personally I think the Pats were just playin for the first 3 Qs

If you don't agree,look @ the box scores;)

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great teams will ALWAYS find a way to win!.................right Seeb?

personally I think the Pats were just playin for the first 3 Qs

If you don't agree,look @ the box scores;)
Yep...Brady was a little rusty , but shook it off and the D is a whole new look, they'll be just fine.;)

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Brady my azz... :boring:
ONE mistake by a kick off return is the ONLY reason NE won that game. If he'd have taken a knee there would be mass suicides in NE today...:D

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
Hey Beaux - I've been a Raiders fan for over 40 years. I would love to see a picture of those thongs, but only if you are in them :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder how quick our buddy Seb will be about jumping on here when the Pats lose :confused: Yes Bill, the Bills blew that one.

Speaking of blowing one, how about my Raiders. Same old story, opposing team goes the length of the field in the last minute to win the game. I sat up until 1:30 AM to see that BS :( I certainly liked the overall effort, but I'm afraid Russell is just not an NFL quarterback as his overall accuracy sucks.

I've got it, the Pats trade Brady to the Raiders for Russell. What ya think Seb? :yes:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Brady my azz... :boring:
ONE mistake by a kick off return is the ONLY reason NE won that game. If he'd have taken a knee there would be mass suicides in NE today...:D
C'mon now..... There were still two scores to be made in 5 mins...and Brady made them.;)

I wonder how quick our buddy Seb will be about jumping on here when the Pats lose :confused:
I've got it, the Pats trade Brady to the Raiders for Russell. What ya think Seb? :yes:
I'd be here.... and we gave you Seymour already, that's enough for now... how'd you like that comment last night.. I think it was Jaws that said "the draft pick the Pats are getting from the Raiders in 2011 will probably be a top 5 pick". :D :yes: ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts